For almost two decades I worked as a copywriter and creative director. More recently I’ve focused on these three areas:
In 2012 I left Razorfish to begin a second career in content marketing. Shortly thereafter I launched a robust program for Mutual Mobile [case study 1; case study 2], and later founded a content marketing studio serving HP, Google, Stanley Black & Decker and Colgate.
• Established distribution partnerships with Mashable, Business Insider, Fast Company, Salesforce and SAP.
• Produced work recognized by The W3 Awards, The Davey Awards, The Addy Awards and The Digiday Video Awards.
While working in Austin's startup scene, I augmented my content marketing efforts by asking the media to tell my employers' stories as well. I was surprisingly successful at capturing editor interest.
• Convinced CNN to use Chaotic Moon's office as their SXSW HQ.
• Convinced Engadget and Fast Company to feature Chaotic Moon's innovations at their events.
• Secured features in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Popular Science, Gizmodo and many other outlets.
In 2015 I took a CMO position with an Austin fintech startup that was later acquired. Since then I've developed marketing strategies for Goldman Sachs as well as local startups.
• Planned and executed digital ad campaigns that delivered up to 6X the average click through.
• Decreased a client's CAC by 60% while delivering the same number of conversions for 1/5th the spend.
• Helped clients explore ad tactics that acquired customers for as little as $1-$3.