need help with content?
In 2012 I left Razorfish to begin a second career in content marketing. Shortly thereafter I launched a robust program for Mutual Mobile, and later founded a content marketing studio serving HP, Google, Stanley Black & Decker and Colgate.
• Established distribution partnerships with Mashable, Business Insider and Fast Company.
• Produced work recognized by The W3 Awards, The Davey Awards, The Addy Awards, The Digiday Video Awards and Communication Arts magazine.
need help with PR?
While working in Austin's startup scene, I augmented my content marketing efforts by asking the media to tell my employers' stories as well. I was surprisingly successful at capturing editor interest.
• Convinced CNN to use Chaotic Moon's office as their SXSW HQ.
• Convinced Engadget and Fast Company to feature Chaotic Moon's innovations at their events.
• Secured features in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Popular Science, TechCrunch and many other outlets.
need help with marketing?
After spending almost 20 years working on the creative side of the biz, I took a CMO position with an Austin fintech startup that was later acquired. Since then, I've developed marketing strategies for Goldman Sachs as well as local startups.
• Planned and executed digital ad campaigns that delivered up to 6X the average click through.
• Decreased a client's CAC by 60% while delivering the same number of conversions for 1/5th the spend.
• Helped clients explore new ad tactics that acquired customers for as little as $1-$3.